Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 91577 times)

roflmao

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #2295 on: May 06, 2013, 02:04:51 PM »
Sorry to cross-post, but I'm pretty happy to have finally 1cc'd Spriggan on Normal!

Woot!

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #2296 on: May 07, 2013, 07:39:49 AM »
I am trying Image Fight II now.  HOLY SHIT WHAT A HARD GAME!!!

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

MrFlutterPie

« Reply #2297 on: May 07, 2013, 08:15:55 AM »
I'm rocking Neutopia now that I have the ability to save my game to memory.

It's a great game but I feel like the hit detection is off a bit or I'm not used to the hit box area. 

whisper2053

« Reply #2298 on: May 07, 2013, 08:53:54 AM »
Mysterious Song :D

Bardoly

« Reply #2299 on: May 07, 2013, 10:55:43 AM »

It's a great game but I feel like the hit detection is off a bit or I'm not used to the hit box area. 

I just beat Neutopia a couple of weeks ago, and I really enjoyed it.  I had beaten it a long time ago (back in '94 or so), and I wanted to play through it again.

For the hit detection box, think the NES game 'The Legend of Zelda'.  Of course, after you have the fire wand, the sword almost become superfluous.   :mrgreen:

MrFlutterPie

« Reply #2300 on: May 07, 2013, 11:19:01 AM »

For the hit detection box, think the NES game 'The Legend of Zelda'.  Of course, after you have the fire wand, the sword almost become superfluous.   :mrgreen:

I noticed that lol :P

munchiaz

« Reply #2301 on: May 08, 2013, 07:17:30 PM »
I popped in Final solider after trying to fix a broken copy of splatterhouse, just to make sure the Duo - R worked. Ended up beating the game for the first time. Really awesome shmup. It was pretty easy until level 6, and i died on the last level around 4 times until i was able to beat it. Some day i'll get that 1cc

munchiaz

« Reply #2302 on: May 09, 2013, 04:50:18 PM »
Played some cotton today. Played the game twice and i could only make it to stage 5. Its so frustrating

Bardoly

« Reply #2303 on: May 09, 2013, 06:32:02 PM »
Played some cotton today. Played the game twice and i could only make it to stage 5. Its so frustrating

I enjoy the game, but I still haven't been able to beat it yet myself.

esteban

« Reply #2304 on: May 09, 2013, 09:05:03 PM »

Hany quickly reveals, "Power Golf and Buster Bros. have been getting some love recently."

|    | 

galam

« Reply #2305 on: May 10, 2013, 12:46:38 AM »

Hany quickly reveals, "Power Golf and Buster Bros. have been getting some love recently."

Funny coincidence. A guy with your user name just posted 2 vids themed around Power Golf and Buster Bros.
What a small world.

esadajr

« Reply #2306 on: May 10, 2013, 02:35:03 AM »
yeah, but frustatingly addictive
Gaming since 1985

Bardoly

« Reply #2307 on: May 10, 2013, 07:17:59 AM »
Well, I got one of my grails in the mail yesterday, so I played it some last night.

The one on the left.   :mrgreen:

My boys and I enjoyed it, although we didn't play it all the way through.  I will say that the screen does get rather busy (with no slowdown), what with all of the fruit flying everywhere.  I felt like I was making a fruit salad or something.   :lol:

After playing it for a while, we tried out Dragon Egg! and really enjoyed it.  I played through the first 2-3 stages, and then decided to go ahead and beat the first world.  I was rather surprised when the end credits started scrolling after beating the boss of the castle of what I figured was the first world of 4-6 worlds.  I was playing the game on 'easy' mode, though, so I'm going to try it on 'Normal' or 'Hard' the next time that I play it.  I will say that the game was quite cute and enjoyable but also easy and short.

Also, we played some Puyo Puyo as well which is a pretty fun game, but I still can't even beat the first opponent.   ](*,)

munchiaz

« Reply #2308 on: May 10, 2013, 11:12:01 AM »
Well, I got one of my grails in the mail yesterday, so I played it some last night.

My boys and I enjoyed it, although we didn't play it all the way through.  I will say that the screen does get rather busy (with no slowdown), what with all of the fruit flying everywhere.  I felt like I was making a fruit salad or something.   :lol:

After playing it for a while, we tried out Dragon Egg! and really enjoyed it.  I played through the first 2-3 stages, and then decided to go ahead and beat the first world.  I was rather surprised when the end credits started scrolling after beating the boss of the castle of what I figured was the first world of 4-6 worlds.  I was playing the game on 'easy' mode, though, so I'm going to try it on 'Normal' or 'Hard' the next time that I play it.  I will say that the game was quite cute and enjoyable but also easy and short.

Also, we played some Puyo Puyo as well which is a pretty fun game, but I still can't even beat the first opponent.   ](*,)

CORYOON!!!. Some day ill have my own copy. What is the game to the right?

Bardoly

« Reply #2309 on: May 10, 2013, 12:45:51 PM »

CORYOON!!!. Some day ill have my own copy. What is the game to the right?

It's MAKAI HAKKENDEN SHADA an action RPG in the vein of Ys, or so I've been told.