Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 91423 times)

reno5

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #2700 on: January 29, 2014, 03:39:04 AM »
i'm playing Dragon Slayer: The legend of Heroes. I'm at chapter 4 level 30 for now. Oh and i just saw the option to switch to cd audio LOL. Love the music now !

munchiaz

« Reply #2701 on: January 29, 2014, 06:20:28 AM »
Playing popful main right now. Beat the first area so far. Haven't had any issues going through the game not knowing Japanese.

MrPoppy

« Reply #2702 on: January 29, 2014, 07:51:41 AM »
Playing popful main right now. Beat the first area so far. Haven't had any issues going through the game not knowing Japanese.

Sweet, that's definitely on my list.
Looking for:
US Legendary Axe case and manual
US Ninja Spirit case and manual
US Pac-Land manual

geise

« Reply #2703 on: January 29, 2014, 10:01:02 AM »
Popful Mail is so awesome on PC-E!

Had the day off due to bad weather.  I finally went on a hunt and found my lost Buster Bros.  I came so close to beating it.  It's been a long while since I played through this.  Was nice to play and take a breather for a while.

RoyVegas

« Reply #2704 on: January 30, 2014, 05:49:27 AM »
Played some Pac-Land last night and my daughter jumped in on the fun. She had fun with it for awhile but she's a little bit more of a Bonk's Adventure fan and kept wanting to turn off poor underplayed Pac-Land.
All is well. :)

vexcollects

« Reply #2705 on: January 30, 2014, 02:57:20 PM »
BLAZING LAZERS

why is this game so cheap to buy, but it is still one of the best shmups ever created? Sinistron costs more, but totally not as good. Can't figure it out. I guess it's just a common game.

roflmao

« Reply #2706 on: January 30, 2014, 03:07:22 PM »
Blazing Lazers > Sinistron, though I've been having fun with both recently.  I picked up Sinistron a few months ago, so it's still a "new" game to me (thanks again, tony!) and I've had Blazing Lazers pretty much from the get-go, and it's still fun to play!  I wonder if I'll still be playing Sinistron 20 years from now...  I know I'll still be playing Blazing Lazers.  I have a Blazing Lazers bead-art thingy I made in my cubicle at work. :)

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #2707 on: January 30, 2014, 03:59:24 PM »
Blazing Lasers always calls me back.  It is a Perfect game.  There seriously isn't anything wrong with it.  R Type is owning me right now however. 

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

vexcollects

« Reply #2708 on: January 30, 2014, 04:03:40 PM »
Also, how great is the Blazing Lazers music?? Seriously. It will get stuck in my head all day. I agree. It is a perfect game.

esteban

« Reply #2709 on: January 30, 2014, 04:37:24 PM »

Also, how great is the Blazing Lazers music?? Seriously. It will get stuck in my head all day. I agree. It is a perfect game.

Fantastic soundtrack, truly. 
  |    | 

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #2710 on: January 30, 2014, 07:43:32 PM »
For a launch title it has everything, it really should have been the pack in game.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

vexcollects

« Reply #2711 on: January 31, 2014, 05:33:12 AM »
Yeah! Agreed. How great would it have been to get Blazing Lazers packed in with the US system instead of Keith Courage? Don't get me wrong, Keith Courage is fine, but BL may have helped the system sell more in North America. But...maybe I'm just blinded by my idiot love for anything TG/PCE.

galam

« Reply #2712 on: February 01, 2014, 07:45:10 AM »
I grabbed the first 6 medallions in Neutopia last night. Labyrinth 7 kicked my ass and after 6 hours or so getting there, I needed a break.
I have never played Neutopia all the way through. It reminds me of an old NES game, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Anybody else notice that?
 :-k

Mzo

« Reply #2713 on: February 01, 2014, 09:50:34 AM »
I have never played Neutopia all the way through. It reminds me of an old NES game, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Anybody else notice that?
 :-k

It reminds me of the wholly original SMS game Golden Axe Warrior.

wildfruit

« Reply #2714 on: February 01, 2014, 12:13:11 PM »
Blazing lazers was the first tg16 game i ever played, last year. Having had no previous experience of the system i was very impressed.

Sent from my Lumia 520 on Scabb Island using Tapatalk