Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 91431 times)

seieienbu

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #2790 on: March 28, 2014, 08:39:08 AM »
Trying again on Cadash.  Preeeetty sure I'll finish it this weekend, afterward I'll start over on a new character.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

InfraMan

« Reply #2791 on: March 28, 2014, 09:14:50 AM »
ys 1&2 clear

Hey cool, I just finished Ys I & II also! I really enjoyed both of them, but I think I prefer Book I... they went a little overboard on the maze-like layouts of Book II. Thank god real life isn't that confusing, or I'd never make it to the bathroom in time.

My favorite part was the transition from I to II. I can only imagine how mind-blowing that scene must have been for early adopters back in the day.  :mrgreen:

thesteve

« Reply #2792 on: March 28, 2014, 11:24:35 AM »
I liked the ys1 ending
Ys2 ending was a bit of a let down
Ys2 end boss was tough only due to my lack of speed combined with his teleporting

roflmao

« Reply #2793 on: March 28, 2014, 03:56:24 PM »
I made it to the bubble stage of Blazing Lazers this evening on my Express tonight. Good times.

esteban

« Reply #2794 on: March 28, 2014, 08:45:03 PM »

I made it to the bubble stage of Blazing Lazers this evening on my Express tonight. Good times.

I find that stage to be very relaxing. For real. Therapeutic. 
  |    | 

roflmao

« Reply #2795 on: March 29, 2014, 02:45:22 PM »

I find that stage to be very relaxing. For real. Therapeutic. 

Maybe if you don't start it with the pea shooter.  I had a pretty rough time with it this time around.  I don't play it on the Express as much as I probably should. :p

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
« Reply #2796 on: March 31, 2014, 02:08:29 AM »
Got to the boss rush on Rabio Lepus Special but ran out of continues and patience.

Playing Xserd...got to 4th stage but too many of my mechs got wasted on prior stages so I'm re-doing the earlier ones to beat them with zero losses. It's no M. Madness,  but will fill the void until I get Neo Nec some day.
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #2797 on: March 31, 2014, 06:51:24 AM »
Last night I started playing some Bonks Adventure. I had totally forgot how much fun this game is. lol I only got to the third stage last night. Gonna give it another go later on today. Hopefully I'll be able to beat it as I've only accomplished that once well over 10 years ago. It seems to be a hell of a lot harder then I remember it being. Wish me look and here I go again !!!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

gamerslife

« Reply #2798 on: April 03, 2014, 08:10:44 AM »
Shapeshifter is the focus right now trying to beat it but by the time i get to the sewers my lifes are all but gone so i keep starting over at the temple with 9 lives until i get to the sewers with atleast 7 im not going further....lol
The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. -Wooderson (AKA:Matthew McConaughey)

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2799 on: April 03, 2014, 08:41:51 AM »
Raiden before bed time on the Express.  I now can get to the second stage boss without losing a life, however I completely fall apart on that bastard.

I'll keep on trying...

And I only seem to be getting worse...  :(

esteban

« Reply #2800 on: April 03, 2014, 09:32:43 AM »

Got to the boss rush on Rabio Lepus Special but ran out of continues and patience.

Playing Xserd...got to 4th stage but too many of my mechs got wasted on prior stages so I'm re-doing the earlier ones to beat them with zero losses. It's no M. Madness,  but will fill the void until I get Neo Nec some day.

Some of the bosses are frustrating for me. I tend to make sloppy mistakes. I have yet to master Rabio Lepus—I think I better experiment with new methods/tactics.

You have inspired me, comrade.
  |    | 

Damon Plus

« Reply #2801 on: April 03, 2014, 07:44:37 PM »
Completed a run at Power Golf. It was last Sunday morning, I was alone at home and the sun was shining through the windows. Quite  relaxing moment relly.

schweaty

« Reply #2802 on: April 04, 2014, 01:07:54 AM »
Just finished the english patched Rondo.  that was a pleasant experience.  :clap:

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #2803 on: April 08, 2014, 05:21:08 PM »
Been playing military madness. Awesome strategy game! Blazing lazers and galaga 90 are some other favorites!!

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #2804 on: April 13, 2014, 04:02:48 PM »
Just finished the english patched Rondo.  that was a pleasant experience.  :clap:

I just got that too, about half way through, that Bat to Medusa to Mummy to Frank boss is killing me.

I also just beat this, great game but anyone who pays the full price for this is nuts.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.