Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 91587 times)

galam

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #3015 on: August 27, 2014, 09:50:55 AM »
Nice aha, I'm really wanting a Turbo Express, seen a few over the past few years, but I'm waiting for a boxed one, just picked up devils crush today, wanting to finally try it out but my girlfriends hooked on Xenoblade Chronicles lol.

TEs usually come up on ebay for somewhere under $1000. But if you look around, I'm sure you can find it for more.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #3016 on: August 27, 2014, 10:09:43 AM »
Or duct tape her to the f*cking wall so I can play my Turbo Duo lol

Ayce

« Reply #3017 on: August 27, 2014, 10:10:02 AM »
I've come to understand most people don't enjoy it, but I do, reminds me of Phantasy Star for the Sega Master System, I'm too used to level grinding lol, done nine of the dungeons so far aha.
I love the original Phantasy Star... your post is making me want to play it again.

neutopia6

« Reply #3018 on: August 27, 2014, 10:15:32 AM »
Lol, sure seems like some of you guys don't like me because I bought games, instead of you all bitching and bitching about prices when people post about the cool stuff they get, why don't you say something about the game instead of the price, bitching about money constantly is ridiculous, I came here because the games are great, if I wanted to listen to people bitch about money constantly I'd go into the real world and attempt a conversation.

neutopia6

« Reply #3019 on: August 27, 2014, 10:16:46 AM »
Yeah, Phantasy Star was pretty great, that's what Double Dungeons reminds me off, just without an over world lol.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3020 on: August 27, 2014, 10:32:35 AM »
Lol, sure seems like some of you guys don't like me because I bought games, instead of you all bitching and bitching about prices when people post about the cool stuff they get, why don't you say something about the game instead of the price, bitching about money constantly is ridiculous, I came here because the games are great, if I wanted to listen to people bitch about money constantly I'd go into the real world and attempt a conversation.

Dry your tears, nancy.  You asked for opinions about how much you (over)paid.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esteban

« Reply #3021 on: August 27, 2014, 10:35:13 AM »

Dry your tears, nancy.  You asked for opinions about how much you (over)paid.

Exactly. We'll talk about the games after we encourage you not to feed the eBay profiteers.
  |    | 

Ayce

« Reply #3022 on: August 27, 2014, 10:35:24 AM »
Meh! Don't worry about most of the complainers here... I just learned it's better to ignore those people and don't even pay them any mind. If they say something don't give them the satisfaction of a reply of any sorts. Haters will hate.

As for your situation of getting ripped off... that sucks, but people here get upset about so called resellers and you got caught up with one that was very dishonest. It's too bad but certain people will take it out on you because you spent that kind of cash on the games. This goes back to ... pay them no mind and don't give them the time of day. Not to say stoop to their level, but remain courteous.

I think I need to go upstairs and play some Double Dungeons now.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3023 on: August 27, 2014, 10:38:46 AM »
Bitch about everyone saying neutopia6 paid too much, then turn around and say "you got ripped off".  Priceless.  Just Priceless.

Ayce

« Reply #3024 on: August 27, 2014, 10:46:53 AM »
My bust... I was thinking of a different post not the Dragon Slayer post. In that case it still doesn't matter what you ask for on ebay if people are dumb enough to pay that kind of money all the power to you. There is no way I'd ever pay that kind of money for a game. I was thinking you were the guy who paid $200 for a couple games that were not worth anywhere near that.

But the rest of my post still stands.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3025 on: August 27, 2014, 10:56:38 AM »
You're pretty clueless; neutopia6 is not the guy with the Dragon Slayer thread, which has nothing to do with anything here.

galam

« Reply #3026 on: August 27, 2014, 11:07:08 AM »

hey relax man. i was just poking fun...it happens here.  you at least have been genuine and admit you pay too much.  in general its not good, but i have nothing against you personally.  at least you obviously arent buying them to re-gouge somebody.  you want to play.  unfortunately, that carries a premium in 2014.

Ayce: so far, i like you.  however, you have been asking for a lot of help around here for a book i assume you plan to sell.  i fully support you or i wouldnt have sent you some pics.  but...dont come across like you are biting the hand that feeds you.  nothing specific...just sayin'
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 11:10:27 AM by galam »

Ayce

« Reply #3027 on: August 27, 2014, 11:13:50 AM »
You're pretty clueless; neutopia6 is not the guy with the Dragon Slayer thread, which has nothing to do with anything here.

Yeah I guess your right, I'm clueless. Sorry that I don't keep up on the drama :( Will you ever forgive me?

neutopia6

« Reply #3028 on: August 27, 2014, 11:18:28 AM »
I don't buy stuff off of eBay lol, I asked for an opinion and got some positive constructive criticism which I'm greatful for, then there are others going on about how stupid I am, others saying I'm ruining turbo collecting, people poking fun, those comments aren't helpful and just make you seem like a grumpy old f*ck who cares more about my money than I do, its not like I got totally ripped off or anything lol.
But I'm slowly learning now so thanks, in my best interest I'd enjoy not getting ripped off, just didn't fully understand why it effected some of you as much as it did lol.

Ayce

« Reply #3029 on: August 27, 2014, 11:28:54 AM »
I don't buy stuff off of eBay lol, I asked for an opinion and got some positive constructive criticism which I'm greatful for, then there are others going on about how stupid I am, others saying I'm ruining turbo collecting, people poking fun, those comments aren't helpful and just make you seem like a grumpy old f*ck who cares more about my money than I do, its not like I got totally ripped off or anything lol.
But I'm slowly learning now so thanks, in my best interest I'd enjoy not getting ripped off, just didn't fully understand why it effected some of you as much as it did lol.
Buying from eBay is not so bad... at times you can get quite a good deal.