Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 91409 times)

HailingTheThings

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #3045 on: August 28, 2014, 10:10:44 AM »
Wasn't a sweet deal, I just checked bin prices added up to $600, guy asked $500, I said $400 and got it so was happy, asked what you guys thought, few were like right on enjoy the games, others started rambling about money and giving off the impression I suck lol, we're not all born with knowledge like this, you start as a beginner and learn, that was my point, and the games are a blast, playing Monster Lair with my girlfriend, got hooked to Dragons Curse last night for a few hours, I'm happy with the games I got, was just seeing what you guys thought, constructive criticism allows me to learn on future endeavors, implying I'm a dumb twat is a waste of both of our time lol.

Yeah, don't. Must check completed sales and even then the low end prices are a bit high.

Please. Even if you really want to play a game so bad that you would throw all kinds of money at it, don't. Take your time, look around. Patience, Gad Dehmit.

neutopia6

« Reply #3046 on: August 28, 2014, 10:38:55 AM »
I definitely will from now on lol, don't imagine seeing any of this stuff in the wild so I'll try some eBay stuff if its decent in the future. :)

neutopia6

« Reply #3047 on: August 28, 2014, 03:36:52 PM »
Just beat Dragons Curse, great cute little game, that boss was a pain in the ass though, needed two medicine viles. XD

HailingTheThings

« Reply #3048 on: August 28, 2014, 05:11:40 PM »
Just beat Dragons Curse, great cute little game, that boss was a pain in the ass though, needed two medicine viles. XD

yerra medicine vile

jordan_hillman

« Reply #3049 on: August 28, 2014, 08:43:10 PM »

I definitely want to pick a copy up for myself soon. Must OBEY!!!
"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

neutopia6

« Reply #3050 on: August 29, 2014, 02:35:46 PM »
Just beat Ninja Spirit, that was a really good game, I'm going to beat it again lol.

esteban

« Reply #3051 on: August 29, 2014, 03:46:52 PM »

Just beat Ninja Spirit, that was a really good game, I'm going to beat it again lol.

Sadly, I have fun watching the music player (check out the sound test mode). 
  |    | 

neutopia6

« Reply #3052 on: August 29, 2014, 03:54:59 PM »
Lol, will do, beat it again now I'm going through Y's II, just got to Ramia village.

Nec.Game.head

« Reply #3053 on: August 29, 2014, 08:35:22 PM »
I've been playing Kaze Kiri Ninja Action lately. Amazing music on the levels and great game play !! Can't have enough of the Kaze Kiri !!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

Galder

« Reply #3054 on: August 30, 2014, 12:41:08 AM »
Legendary Axe on my TE! Can't pass through the 3-2 level though...

neutopia6

« Reply #3055 on: August 30, 2014, 06:45:46 AM »
Legendary Axe is soooooo good, I can beat it with 5-7 lives left, all continues each time I play now, it sucks that I memorized it, going through that game is so fun.
3b is where it ramps the difficulty up a bit, just take your time and learn the patterns.

neutopia6

« Reply #3056 on: August 30, 2014, 08:04:27 PM »
Well, finally finished Y's Book II, that was a great game, I look forward to number III lol, any good???

Galder

« Reply #3057 on: August 31, 2014, 01:54:39 AM »
Legendary Axe is soooooo good, I can beat it with 5-7 lives left, all continues each time I play now, it sucks that I memorized it, going through that game is so fun.
3b is where it ramps the difficulty up a bit, just take your time and learn the patterns.

Hehe yeah, I love it too :) I bought it recently and I just can't stop playing. I really like the fact that there are 'secret' routes in the game.

Does anyone know by the way if the 'order of the griffon' is playable on the little screen of the turbo express? Thanks!

lukester

« Reply #3058 on: August 31, 2014, 02:30:39 PM »
Bomberman (1989)

Compared to 93 and 94, it's pretty easy. Not as good, but simple fun, and the first actually good Bomberman game. I managed to get to 8-4 on a single credit (gonna use saves of course).

There is also at least one remote bomb powerup in every world!

It's a game I've been meaning to beat since I was 7 years old though, so hopefully I can meet up with Black Bomberman. :)

esteban

What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #3059 on: August 31, 2014, 02:54:06 PM »
Bomberman (1989)

Compared to 93 and 94, it's pretty easy. Not as good, but simple fun, and the first actually good Bomberman game. I managed to get to 8-4 on a single credit (gonna use saves of course).

There is also at least one remote bomb powerup in every world!

It's a game I've been meaning to beat since I was 7 years old though, so hopefully I can meet up with Black Bomberman. :)

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 02:57:25 PM by esteban »
  |    |