Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 91432 times)

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #3165 on: February 11, 2015, 07:58:50 AM »
Valisssss Twoooooooo!!
:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

mitsuman

« Reply #3166 on: February 11, 2015, 08:39:47 AM »
I was obeying with my 5 year old the other day. After cycling through some other games (Bonk and Alien Crush) she wanted to play the dungeon one (Dungeon Explorer). She wanted to play by herself. I helped her pick a character. At first she was the witch. Then when she died, she picked the elf. Once she was the elf, she made her way into the castle and saw the king. She started to try to kill him. I told her not to do that, because she works for him. She clearly stated that she does not work for him, she works for Santa, for she is an elf!!

But watching her play, and playing a little bit for her got me back into that game. I think I will start playing it this weekend to see how far I can get before giving up all faith and quitting.

roflmao

« Reply #3167 on: February 11, 2015, 08:46:01 AM »
My 6 yr old and I played through Dungeon Explorer not too long ago (using the cheat code). He loved it!

Galder

« Reply #3168 on: February 11, 2015, 08:48:13 AM »
I was obeying with my 5 year old the other day. After cycling through some other games (Bonk and Alien Crush) she wanted to play the dungeon one (Dungeon Explorer). She wanted to play by herself. I helped her pick a character. At first she was the witch. Then when she died, she picked the elf. Once she was the elf, she made her way into the castle and saw the king. She started to try to kill him. I told her not to do that, because she works for him. She clearly stated that she does not work for him, she works for Santa, for she is an elf!!

But watching her play, and playing a little bit for her got me back into that game. I think I will start playing it this weekend to see how far I can get before giving up all faith and quitting.

Hehe, Dungeon explorer is a great game. I think it is worth every second you dedicate to it. The sad part is that it is short but you can always play it again with another character :)

esteban

« Reply #3169 on: February 11, 2015, 09:23:54 AM »

Dungeon Explorer is totally fun. Give it some more time!!!!

As others have said, you will not regret it.
  |    | 

Bernie

« Reply #3170 on: February 11, 2015, 09:27:05 AM »
I started Dungeon Explorer the other day.  I wish it had a save feature, as I hate passwords.  But, I want to beat it before I start DE II. 

TurboGrafx

« Reply #3171 on: February 11, 2015, 01:34:33 PM »
I started Dungeon Explorer the other day.  I wish it had a save feature, as I hate passwords.  But, I want to beat it before I start DE II.

You need the TurboBooster plus!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3172 on: February 12, 2015, 02:30:23 AM »

That wouldn't make any difference with Dungeon Explorer, for it doesn't have a save feature.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

blueraven

« Reply #3173 on: February 12, 2015, 05:12:35 AM »
NINJA RYUKENDEN.

[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Miracle_Warrior

« Reply #3174 on: February 12, 2015, 06:18:22 AM »
NINJA RYUKENDEN.

Yes!  I was playing through this last weekend; I tend to rage quit on the last stage during most sessions.  I find the controls to be a bit tighter on the NES version, but love the PCE version visually. 

TurboGrafx

« Reply #3175 on: February 12, 2015, 08:44:36 AM »

That wouldn't make any difference with Dungeon Explorer, for it doesn't have a save feature.

Yea, you're right! I meant more with the hating passwords part.

Gredler

« Reply #3176 on: February 12, 2015, 09:00:21 AM »
Still going back to TV Sports Hockey, gotta get something new to distract me lol This game is just so surprisingly fun and playable - who knew? I need to get some more controllers and get a ruckus 5 player game going

esteban

« Reply #3177 on: February 12, 2015, 09:24:04 AM »

Still going back to TV Sports Hockey, gotta get something new to distract me lol This game is just so surprisingly fun and playable - who knew? I need to get some more controllers and get a ruckus 5 player game going

I had fun with Football and Hockey back in the day with 3-5 people. Basketball never seemed as much fun...but I have never been the biggest fan of basketball video games, anyway.
  |    | 

SmokeMonster

« Reply #3178 on: February 12, 2015, 09:50:03 AM »
I got my Turbo Everdrive in and jumped right in to Bomberman, Bomberman '93, and '94 with a friend. They're the only games that I've played besides the Keith Courage that came with my system.

My first thoughts are that the TG16's composite video looks incredible and I love the sound of the system. I can't wait to dig deeper in to the library.

esteban

« Reply #3179 on: February 12, 2015, 11:13:06 AM »

I got my Turbo Everdrive in and jumped right in to Bomberman, Bomberman '93, and '94 with a friend. They're the only games that I've played besides the Keith Courage that came with my system.

My first thoughts are that the TG16's composite video looks incredible and I love the sound of the system. I can't wait to dig deeper in to the library.

Hell yes. :)
  |    |