Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 91573 times)

ginoscope

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #3735 on: February 26, 2016, 06:04:07 AM »
I been playing L-Dis and it's actually quite fun for a non super cd shooter.

Slowdown actually helped me beat one of the bosses last time I played it lol.

DQ187

« Reply #3736 on: March 21, 2016, 07:05:26 PM »
Been playing alot of Air Zonk and Super Star Soldier. Still havnt beat either and I'm determined!  [-(

Been mixin in a little Devils Crush and Bomberman 93 in between! :P

TurboDuo

« Reply #3737 on: March 22, 2016, 11:12:37 PM »
I just recently finished dragon slayer and cosmic fantasy 2.

ginoscope

« Reply #3738 on: March 23, 2016, 02:01:13 AM »

I need to finish Dragon Slayer I been taking my time on Chapter 5 and I know I am close to the end.  Weapons are getting so expensive and it's becoming a chore to grind.  I think I need armor on one more person before I go to some tower.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #3739 on: March 23, 2016, 02:07:49 AM »
Playing some rainbow island. But my controller is acting up. Will need to get a "new" controller.

TurboDuo

« Reply #3740 on: March 23, 2016, 10:11:31 AM »

I need to finish Dragon Slayer I been taking my time on Chapter 5 and I know I am close to the end.  Weapons are getting so expensive and it's becoming a chore to grind.  I think I need armor on one more person before I go to some tower.

After playing Vay for the sega cd, level grinding in any other game doesn't feel to bad lol.

seieienbu

« Reply #3741 on: March 23, 2016, 03:37:06 PM »

After playing Vay for the sega cd, level grinding in any other game doesn't feel to bad lol.

I played Dragon Slayer somewhat recently and didn't think it was overly grind-y.  I played World of Warcraft for a couple of years and ever since then Nothing has felt like a grind.

Been playing Final Lap Twin lately.  RPG Racer?  f*ck yeah.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #3742 on: March 23, 2016, 03:38:46 PM »
Made it all the way to the last level on Jackie Chans Action Kung Fu.  Didn't beat the final part where you climb the moving platforms with guys jumping on them.  That game is a treat to play, great controls, great music, not too much cheese.  Can't wait to finally beat it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:49:50 PM by EvilEvoIX »

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #3743 on: March 23, 2016, 03:56:11 PM »
Made it all the way to the last level on Jackie Chans Action Kung Fu.  Didn't beat the final part where you climb the moving platforms with guys jumping on them.  That game is a treat to play, great controls, great music, not too much cheese.  Can't wait to finally beat it.

I have the NES port of this game.

Is it worth it getting the PCE port?

Similarly as to how the NES port of Binknis garbage when compared to the PCE port

Or more like compairing two equally fine ports. (I am blanking on an example.  Maybe robo kid for the PCE and Genesis lol?)

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #3744 on: March 23, 2016, 04:31:16 PM »

Similarly as to how the NES port of Binknis garbage when compared to the PCE port

Or more like compairing two equally fine ports. (I am blanking on an example.  Maybe robo kid for the PCE and Genesis lol?)

Absolutely!  The NES version is great but obvious cuts were made sure to Sprite, color, and other limitations.  Get it for sure.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

esteban

« Reply #3745 on: March 24, 2016, 09:19:12 AM »

Absolutely!  The NES version is great but obvious cuts were made sure to Sprite, color, and other limitations.  Get it for sure.

Agreed. You gotta play TG-16 version, too. :)
  |    | 

grolt

« Reply #3746 on: March 24, 2016, 03:32:32 PM »
I'd love to get the TG-16 version...shame how much that thing costs now. That and Neutopia II. Just crazy.
I'm a notorious strange man.

martinine

« Reply #3747 on: March 28, 2016, 05:35:46 PM »
Playing Y's Book 3. Loving it. Frame rate is weird/choppy, but strangely enough it doesn't seem to matter. Music is phenomenal!

Queued up Y's IV translated and dubbed (thanks Nightwolve, et al.) for when I finish 3. Can't wait!
Keith Courage is #1. Alpha Zone inhabitant for life. Thanks to this forum for rejuvenating and continuing my interest in all things Obey.

wildfruit

« Reply #3748 on: March 29, 2016, 11:03:51 PM »
Playing Ys Book 3. Loving it. Frame rate is weird/choppy, but strangely enough it doesn't seem to matter. Music is phenomenal!

Queued up Ys IV translated and dubbed (thanks Nightwolve, et al.) for when I finish 3. Can't wait!
Ys IV is awesome. Enjoy!

martinine

« Reply #3749 on: March 31, 2016, 12:15:58 PM »
Just finished Y's Book 3. Awesome fun! Onward to Book 4!
Keith Courage is #1. Alpha Zone inhabitant for life. Thanks to this forum for rejuvenating and continuing my interest in all things Obey.