Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 89741 times)

natethegreat82

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2008, 03:18:43 PM »
I played a bit of Ys I&II today for the first time in a while. I hope to finish it soon.

nodtveidt

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2008, 03:22:30 PM »
Keith Courage rocks hardcore, and I will absolutely never sell my copy which has the comic book with it. Replay value? Tons for me...I replay the hell out of it...every once in awhile I feel like playing it through again, despite knowing it like the back of my hand. I can even sometimes beat the Titan without taking a single hit...how many people can do that? I should youtube it someday...someone send me a video camera! :D I still await the next Keith Courage adventure... (GRANZORT IS NOT THE SEQUEL!!!!!!)

Blazing Lazers does seem pretty easy at first. I played it seriously for the first time a few weeks ago...got up to some bubble level and that's as far as I got but up to that, it was a total cakewalk. The weapons system is so varied, and almost every weapon you get is super-powerful.

esteban

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2008, 04:12:37 PM »
Folks, play Blazing Lazers in "God of Game" mode. It will kick your ass. It is awesome.
  |    | 

Sparky

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2008, 04:40:43 PM »
esteban i am going to try that, i like my ass handed to me :D

Also i keep going back to Bomberman'93 as im on planet Surf E-6, im get'n there.
quickie question related here...im saving as i go with the booster plus, how long will the booster go holding your data without power it up?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:42:20 PM by Sparky »

Radiantsvgun

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2008, 06:19:45 PM »
I just finished Neutopia.  I'm probably going to play Cotton next.

MurderDate

« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2008, 02:18:42 AM »
ahhh all of these games  are EXCELLENT.

I got up to the last boss on B'93 but never made it past him.  Tough !   Actually right now I'm stuck on that last race on Final Lap Twin..   I swear,  nearly impossible!   THAT would make a good youtube vid !
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

Sinistron

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2008, 02:33:17 AM »
Played a little Dragon Slayer and Hani on the Road last night.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

kid_rondeau

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2008, 08:42:45 AM »
ahhh all of these games  are EXCELLENT.

I got up to the last boss on B'93 but never made it past him.  Tough !   Actually right now I'm stuck on that last race on Final Lap Twin..   I swear,  nearly impossible!   THAT would make a good youtube vid !

MurderDate,
When you say "that last race", do you mean:

-In the F3000 mode?
-in the F1 mode?
-In quest mode?

Because, I admit, in quest mode, beating that pretty boy Alan Pross is damn near impossible...one little slip up anywhere in the race and you can kiss the trophy goodbye! I've done it, though...and you can too! Just make sure you got all the enhancements, including the one where your car is super light.

Sinistron

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2008, 08:56:31 AM »
ha I love pwning that last dude in the quest mode.  awesome.

nat

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2008, 09:27:53 AM »
I'm on the last race too, and I almost beat him last time I played. I slipped up right at the end and went off track on a corner for like a split second, but that was all it took. I spent the whole race in front of that douche, too.

I haven't tried again because it takes me 30 minutes just to enter the 164-digit password, and lots of times I only have 30 minutes to play.

esteban

« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »
esteban i am going to try that, i like my ass handed to me :D

Also i keep going back to Bomberman'93 as im on planet Surf E-6, im get'n there.
quickie question related here...im saving as i go with the booster plus, how long will the booster go holding your data without power it up?
For a long time us non-techies thought it was a battery-back up in the TG-CD (and BackupBooster), but I think someone informed us that it is simply a capacitor (that retain an electrical charge) and that the ones used can last about, hmmmm, 2-3 weeks?

Other folks, please correct me.
  |    | 

T2KFreeker

« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2008, 12:25:15 PM »
I am currently all over Neutopia 2 again. Been a long while since I have played that one. Game is still awesome today. Just need to track down the first one now . . .
END OF LINE.

MurderDate

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2008, 12:54:09 PM »

Because, I admit, in quest mode, beating that pretty boy Alan Pross is damn near impossible...one little slip up anywhere in the race and you can kiss the trophy goodbye! I've done it, though...and you can too! Just make sure you got all the enhancements, including the one where your car is super light.

oh yeah I am talking about Alan Pross of course.    I think I have the second best motor but the best in everything else (maxed out to 99).  I am a firm believer in not having a higher motor score than your tires because it's too hard to control.  I'm scared to go even and be screwed -  that said I'm not beating AP anytime soon so maybe I should just find the Mega Motor.  It wasn't in Mike's warehouse, was it?

Anyway I love this game.  I knew it was cool but didn't expect it to be so much fun.  After you learn how to race it can feel exhilarating - don't let the drab color pallet on the racing screen fool you.

and nat I keep my passwords written in this little tablet of graph paper I have.   Waiters use them I guess.  I started using it on OotG. It's perfect.
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! JUST KILL ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"
"Don't be vulgar. We're artists..."
Jess Franco's La Comtesse Perverse

nat

« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2008, 03:20:51 PM »

That's right bitch, betta' recognize.

Sinistron

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2008, 04:28:10 PM »
nice pic nat

yeah you need that motor joel