Author Topic: teh "what did you buy today"-thread  (Read 387981 times)

nectarsis

Re: teh "what did you buy today"-thread
« Reply #16905 on: July 07, 2018, 11:05:13 AM »

plus picked up Rogue Galaxy on PSN on sale for $3 and change been waiting for a solid sale.  :dance: :dance:

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:52:56 PM by nectarsis »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Medic_wheat

« Reply #16906 on: July 07, 2018, 01:12:53 PM »
I have been wanting to play that ninja warriors game. It’s so pricy no matter the platform.

What is considered the best port of this game?  Did it ever come out in a arcade compilation later spent he road?

Best ports of the ninja warriors,mega-cd of course then follow by the amgia.It's also on taito memories for PS2 but i don't know how good that port is.The game also had a digital release for PS4 as a arcade archive title to.

That PS4 release sounds interesting. Does it require you to be on line to play?  I hate when PSN requires you to be on line at all times to play digital down load games
For games released by hamster for the arcade archives series do not have online play.

Looked through the current catalogue. A few interesting arcade games. However $7 a game? Dang.

Gypsy

« Reply #16907 on: July 08, 2018, 01:05:34 AM »
Someone I know was clearing out some of their old anime and I am dumb enough to buy it.

It's all shelved now, which took a lot of reorganizing but these are quick and dirty pics from the day I got all of it. Lots of old releases here for the most part.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #16908 on: July 08, 2018, 01:18:05 AM »
You got the baccano complete series. I hear that’s gotten pricy.

Gypsy

« Reply #16909 on: July 08, 2018, 02:11:21 AM »
Unfortunately the license to Funimation expired and it reverted to Aniplex. They released a BD but it's now oop too. I got all this for well under eBay sold rates of course as I've known the couple I bought it from for about 9 years now (wow times flies).

Speaking of which this has impacted Darker Than Black S1 as well. I am importing a dvd copy of the first season from the UK, only about $20 US w/ shipping within England and then reshipping to me. If this show interests anyone here, I'd be sure to pick up Season 2 + OAVs BD before the license expires.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #16910 on: July 08, 2018, 03:42:50 AM »
Yeah that Darker then Black has been in limbo.

I so wish I had bought the S1 Blu-ray off right stuff when they had it on sale for like $45 rift before the rights were lost.

xelement5x

« Reply #16911 on: July 28, 2018, 06:00:05 PM »
One of the more pricey mega-cd games but i fond one one i was willing to pay for.

I love the Ninja Warriors OST, dat mulk is such a rocking track!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

TR0N

« Reply #16912 on: July 28, 2018, 06:18:21 PM »
One of the more pricey mega-cd games but i fond one one i was willing to pay for.

I love the Ninja Warriors OST, dat mulk is such a rocking track!

Yeah very good ost by zuntata beside the mcd port being a more faithful then the pce one.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Gypsy

« Reply #16913 on: July 31, 2018, 11:09:52 AM »
Vintage Stock is doing their B1G1 coupon so I picked up a Criterion DVD and a random two pack BD. Only $8 so not too bad...

So yeah for anyone with those in their area, definitely worth dropping by with the coupon.

xelement5x

« Reply #16914 on: August 01, 2018, 05:34:35 PM »
Vintage Stock is doing their B1G1 coupon so I picked up a Criterion DVD and a random two pack BD. Only $8 so not too bad...

So yeah for anyone with those in their area, definitely worth dropping by with the coupon.

I went by today and did okay. May swing by tomorrow as well before the coupon expires.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

nectarsis

« Reply #16915 on: August 06, 2018, 11:35:47 AM »

Slain is the fastest shipping I've ever seen shipped first class from New Hampshire Saturday afternoon and I received it this morning.

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #16916 on: August 07, 2018, 09:58:25 AM »

plus picked up Rogue Galaxy on PSN on sale for $3 and change been waiting for a solid sale.  :dance: :dance:

Years and years ago I bought the whole Twilight Zone 1959 set on DVD. Is the Blu-Ray worth the upgrade?
--DragonmasterDan

NightWolve

« Reply #16917 on: August 07, 2018, 09:52:53 PM »
Oh nice, total Rod Serling all on BluRay now huh ? ;)

Didn't notice that earlier, I tuned out quick from the rest of his photo after my eyes glanced at "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" which stood out, heh.

xelement5x

« Reply #16918 on: August 08, 2018, 04:46:13 PM »

The Muv-Luv Trilogy Collector's Box - PS Vita Kickstarter Edition has finally arrived!
Almost 3 years after I made the initial pledge I'm happy to see this finally get delivered on my front door. The package contained a lot of stuff, here's a quick rundown though:

1) The physical PS Vita games for Muv-Luv (includes Muv-Luv Unlimited on the cartridge as well) & Muv-Luv Alternative

2) The Collector's Edition Box; within which there is a Muv-Luv game creator signature(!) on Limited Edition Sticker, Kickstarter Edition Physical Artbook, and Physical OST CDs

3) Max Factory Figma SP-037 Kagami Sumika Action Figure (also Kickstarter Exclusive)

There are also a number of digital rewards that I got along the way, but they don't really show up that well in a picture :p

Click the main picture if you want to see the rest of the photos I took.

Gypsy

« Reply #16919 on: August 09, 2018, 03:11:27 AM »
Been on a Criterion kick lately.

Lone Wolf and Cub (6 movie set), Tokyo Drifter, Gate of Hell, High & Low, Zatoichi (25 movie set) and Rebel Samurai: Sixties Swordplay Classics (4 movie set). I wish the Samurai set was on BD but at least Criterion dvds are pretty decent.