Author Topic: $200 Magical Chase on eBay - what a deal lol  (Read 2448 times)

tbone3969

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Marto_Jo-ing

Re: $200 Magical Chase on eBay - what a deal lol
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 05:05:18 AM »
I can't believe it sold for $219.23

Killjoyy027

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 05:05:46 AM »
Somebody got ripped off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbone3969

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 05:06:29 AM »
People are dumb.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

bob

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 05:19:03 AM »
almost as bad as a sealed Dragon Slayer for $400+

tbone3969

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 05:20:57 AM »
almost as bad as a sealed Dragon Slayer for $400+

Hey at least it was a legit game and not a repo.... and it was minty too

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 05:33:55 AM »
Started at $20 and some retards ran it up over $200.....  da fuq is wrong with people?!?  At least the seller was honest about what it is and where it came from, and it only took a couple minutes of googling for me to find their page (though shame on them for requiring people to sign in to see anything at all).
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

bob

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 05:37:03 AM »
Started at $20 and some retards ran it up over $200.....  da fuq is wrong with people?!?  At least the seller was honest about what it is and where it came from, and it only took a couple minutes of googling for me to find their page (though shame on them for requiring people to sign in to see anything at all).

true about the honesty, I guess.  But anybody that would even THINK it's not a repro deserves to be parted with their money.  lol

esteban

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 05:46:50 AM »
If only we had veto power.

I know we never could, but I would love to simply VOID silly auctions.
  |    | 

sirhcman

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 05:47:04 AM »
So is this approved by turbokon and thesteve? I think its time for me to place a bulk order for some of these and make some $$$!

For those justifying the guy who sold it look at all his other listings.. he didn't make any of his other sales auctions they were all Buy It Now so he could have easily sold it at the same price he paid. He obviously knew he was going to get more than what he paid for it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 05:49:30 AM by sirhcman »

NightWolve

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 05:56:55 AM »
Says his collection has got to go, it must be sold off, yet, this is the only PCE-related item you can find in his past sales history... The problem is if you're steve/turbokon/jodi, you're getting a little jealous/irritated that you're selling these at a fixed rate, there's still a supply, and yet this guy flipped it for 3.5/4 times the value, so you're almost tempted to just put up auctions yourself rather than do straight sales on the Facebook group only for vultures to come by for flipping...

bob

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 06:03:08 AM »
Says his collection has got to go, it must be sold off, yet, this is the only PCE-related item you can find in his past sales history... The problem is if you're steve/turbokon/jodi, you're getting a little jealous/irritated that you're selling these at a fixed rate, there's still a supply, and yet this guy flipped it for 3.5/4 times the value, so you're almost tempted to just put up auctions yourself rather than do straight sales on the Facebook group only for vultures to come by for flipping...

Yup, and I have a feeling there will be more to follow.

BlueBMW

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 06:04:16 AM »
Therein lies the key problem with this hobby now.  You really can't sell anything cheap anymore.  If you offer something at a good price there's a good chance someone will flip it.  Too many greedy vultures these days.  It's not a hobby anymore, it's a business.  When I saw someone use the term "Professional Collector" on Facebook I knew the hobby was done.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

tbone3969

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 06:05:56 AM »
For $220 I would expect an energy drink to be bundled as well.

bob

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2016, 06:06:39 AM »
Therein lies the key problem with this hobby now.  You really can't sell anything cheap anymore.  If you offer something at a good price there's a good chance someone will flip it.  Too many greedy vultures these days.  It's not a hobby anymore, it's a business.  When I saw someone use the term "Professional Collector" on Facebook I knew the hobby was done.

that just made me vomit