Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 88288 times)

turbogrfxfan

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #525 on: April 24, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »
I love playing Tenchi o Warou - aka Dynasty Warriors.  Grew up playing this game in the Arcades in Asia.  It's da shit for Romance of 3 Kingdoms fans for sure.  The PCE version omitted the 2 player mode, but I found it immensely enjoyable still.  Here are some showoff sequence after I beat it  :mrgreen:

wow man U really do like that game! :)  To me it looked nice but was way to repetative and the whole time i just wanted to jump off my horse and start poundin people.  it also seemed to be watered down from the originl
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

thesteve

« Reply #526 on: April 30, 2011, 06:02:37 AM »
impossimole

roflmao

« Reply #527 on: April 30, 2011, 07:17:25 AM »
I got Bomberman 94, Super Star Soldier and Final Soldier in the mail yesterday so I spent way too much time playing those (I love how you can customize the weapon types in Final Soldier!).  But mostly I've been playing Devil's Crush and Ys Books I & II lately.  I am determined to make it to the end of Devil's Crush using the save system. :D  I'm only about 35mil in so far, though. :)

Jesse813

« Reply #528 on: April 30, 2011, 10:03:56 AM »
Sapphire  8)

BlueBMW

« Reply #529 on: May 01, 2011, 04:57:36 AM »
Nexzr here :P  For the longest time I couldn't make it past the stage 3 boss...  Now Im stuck on stage six! :P  Absolutely AWESOME game.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

ceti alpha

« Reply #530 on: May 01, 2011, 04:53:03 PM »
Nexzr here :P  For the longest time I couldn't make it past the stage 3 boss...  Now Im stuck on stage six! :P  Absolutely AWESOME game.

Nice! The stage 3 boss is pretty tough. Glad to you hear you've made it past that hump, and that you're enjoying the game. Though, how can you not enjoy Nexzr? :)

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

rag-time4

« Reply #531 on: May 01, 2011, 05:36:23 PM »

Nice! The stage 3 boss is pretty tough. Glad to you hear you've made it past that hump, and that you're enjoying the game. Though, how can you not enjoy Nexzr? :)
If you don't own it....??? :(

BlueBMW

« Reply #532 on: May 01, 2011, 05:51:30 PM »

:cry: :cry: :cry: Everyone should own Nexzr.. its too good not to be owned.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

ceti alpha

« Reply #533 on: May 01, 2011, 06:00:35 PM »

:cry:

SuperPlay

« Reply #534 on: May 01, 2011, 11:12:32 PM »
Currently I am giving Ordyne a blast :-)

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #535 on: May 02, 2011, 04:44:37 AM »
Well, I try Image Fight II again and again.  And I still find the first stage more difficult than stage 2.  I get frustrated then cry.  Then I play through Star Parodia and feel much better.  :)

Gonna dive into Tengai Makyo II later this week!  VERY STOKED to be finally getting into this one!

Jesse813

« Reply #536 on: May 02, 2011, 07:48:10 AM »
CD Denjin Rockabily Tenkoku

ceti alpha

« Reply #537 on: May 03, 2011, 06:11:24 PM »
Currently I am giving Ordyne a blast :-)

How are you liking it? I have a hate-on for that game, but I've heard some people lately saying that they really like it.

I've been taking a break with Valis IV and playing Cybercore and Armed F - Cybercore being the better of the two. I'm actually really liking Cybercore, which is surprising because when I rented it BITD I thought it was pretty lackluster. I think the TG was so new and that there were so many more graphically impressive games that I just didn't give it much of a chance.

Jesse813

« Reply #538 on: May 04, 2011, 06:13:57 AM »
Busy Playing Bomberman '94

nat

« Reply #539 on: May 06, 2011, 12:40:26 PM »
Ordyne is awful.

Cybercore is excellent.