Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 88168 times)

Lilgrafx

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #1170 on: December 27, 2011, 04:22:56 PM »
Just rocked out on Star Parodier, Shapeshifter, Hero Tonma, and Son Son 2. It was an awesome obey day :D

Is shapeshifter any good? I picked it up at a game shop but haven't gotten around to it. still trying to battle through the last crypt of Neutopia

Dude, it is so much fun. I have been playing it all day. Like Castlevania but you can morph into different creatures. Once you get through Neutopia it's recommended! 

Shape Shifter is pretty underrated, sadly. The game is quite good. Not perfect, but good. It is very Castlevaniaesque, so if you like platformers like that, then Shape Shifter should be given a go. Very cool stuff going on in the game. Especially since it isn't exactly an inexpensive game, you should play it because you paid for it!

Don't worry T2K I play all my games I don't just buy games to put them on my shelf, but I genrally don't like to start a game until I finish the game I'm playing currently. I'm a big fan of the Castlevania games, especially number 4 on the snes so I'll probably checkout shape shifters after Neutopia 

geise

« Reply #1171 on: December 28, 2011, 12:42:12 AM »
Cyber Core!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 02:10:37 AM by geise »

roflmao

« Reply #1172 on: December 28, 2011, 02:39:32 AM »
Woot!

TheMilford

« Reply #1173 on: December 28, 2011, 10:30:42 AM »
Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes

Just got this a few days ago.

Just made it to "Chapter 2: The Chase" this morning...

Nice turn-based RPG.

Mishran

« Reply #1174 on: December 28, 2011, 03:30:49 PM »
Beat Neutopia not long ago. After a week of non-turbobing with Gears of War 3, I'm back to it with some Dungeon Explorer. Just busted up the ugly bitch with the skull face. I'm guessing it's safe to assume I'm half way through? All these years of having it, I never completed it yet. :oops:

esteban

« Reply #1175 on: December 28, 2011, 05:54:54 PM »
Beat Neutopia not long ago. After a week of non-turbobing with Gears of War 3, I'm back to it with some Dungeon Explorer. Just busted up the ugly bitch with the skull face. I'm guessing it's safe to assume I'm half way through? All these years of having it, I never completed it yet. :oops:

Not only will you complete this game and experience supreme joy, but you may unlock some characters that you forgot about/never knew about! I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll leave it at that. :)

The music is splendid, as you know. One of the best soundtracks of all time, IMMHO.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 05:56:25 PM by esteban »
  |    | 

blueraven

« Reply #1176 on: December 28, 2011, 08:54:40 PM »
I'm playing Shapeshifter right now.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

KingDrool

« Reply #1177 on: December 29, 2011, 04:27:51 AM »
The music is splendid, as you know. One of the best soundtracks of all time, IMMHO.

That is not opinion. That is FACT.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

Mishran

« Reply #1178 on: December 29, 2011, 05:06:43 AM »

That is not opinion. That is FACT.

Agreed. Music really is quite good. Slowly drudging through as I just finished for the day after giving the Ora Stone to the false king. You can tell the game is meant for more than one player as it can get pretty hectic with a screen full of enemies all slamming you at one time. Quite a rush. :D

Lilgrafx

« Reply #1179 on: December 29, 2011, 01:44:02 PM »
Just busted up the ugly bitch with the skull face

Oh you must me talking about the beatiful Alexa :)

TheMilford

« Reply #1180 on: December 30, 2011, 03:55:17 PM »
Having daily enjoyment playing Dragon Slayer.... slow going as I only get in about a hour or two a day.

My drive has been making some slightly more aggressive than normal noises. Is that the norm with this game?

SMF

« Reply #1181 on: December 30, 2011, 04:12:17 PM »
My goal is to pick up a Turbo Xpress so I can gameat work lol. CD games for the house Hueys for work. Loving Batman tho, Awesome PC Enginegame that should have deff made it to the states.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

thesteve

« Reply #1182 on: December 30, 2011, 04:31:23 PM »
still playing Image Fight (On my xpress at work)

SuperPlay

« Reply #1183 on: December 31, 2011, 07:06:22 AM »
Having a blast on DeadMoon :@)  Then I think it will be Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes

Mishran

« Reply #1184 on: January 03, 2012, 05:28:37 AM »
Finished Dungeon Explorer today as the fighter. Only found one extra playable character though, the Princess. Great game that truly holds well even against todays standards. Gonna run back through with a different character again at a later time hoping for something different. Currently Playing through Cratermaze again. Not a bad game, not a great one either. Still fun to play through once every few years or so... :wink: