Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 90202 times)

storino03

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #1470 on: June 01, 2012, 06:57:24 PM »
Over the last few weeks, I beat Ys Books 1 and 2, and yesterday, I beat Exile. Exile was a fun game, but overall it was uninspiring, storywise. Not currently playing anything on the TG at the moment (besides having to get back into Cosmic Fantasy 2). I hooked up my jvc x'eye again and have been playing random Genesis games, and played a level in Popful Mail for sega cd.

SuperPlay

« Reply #1471 on: June 04, 2012, 10:17:38 AM »
Just had a play of Jackie Chan and managed to get to the last level with 9 lives ... pressed pause for a break and knocked start!  Ahhhhhhh looks like another play tomorrow ;-)

Jugbug

« Reply #1472 on: June 04, 2012, 01:22:25 PM »
Just finished up original Bomberman.  Still have to get a copy of 93 and/or 94.  Hmmm, maybe I'll do some Bonk 2 next.  And I'm never not playing Lords of Thunder.

Lilgrafx

« Reply #1473 on: June 04, 2012, 04:52:13 PM »
Over the last few weeks, I beat Ys Books 1 and 2, and yesterday, I beat Exile. Exile was a fun game, but overall it was uninspiring, storywise. Not currently playing anything on the TG at the moment (besides having to get back into Cosmic Fantasy 2). I hooked up my jvc x'eye again and have been playing random Genesis games, and played a level in Popful Mail for sega cd.

You should have posted this in the "completing ever US turbo game" thread, I'll add your completetions

Lilgrafx

« Reply #1474 on: June 04, 2012, 05:10:57 PM »
Got Cratermaze in the mail, popped it in and played through it in one sitting. It was really fun for the first 30 levels, but after that I got quite bored of it. Then levels all look very similar, the game uses two enemy the entire game and the music was very forgetable. On the other hand the core gameplay it quite fun and it controls perfectly. So in all I found it a bit mediocre 

JapanTokei

« Reply #1475 on: June 04, 2012, 11:58:24 PM »
maybe with the Doraemon characters in the JP version it helps to dampen the boredom a bit further...

Got Cratermaze in the mail, popped it in and played through it in one sitting. It was really fun for the first 30 levels, but after that I got quite bored of it. Then levels all look very similar, the game uses two enemy the entire game and the music was very forgetable. On the other hand the core gameplay it quite fun and it controls perfectly. So in all I found it a bit mediocre 

tpivette

« Reply #1476 on: June 05, 2012, 12:04:04 AM »
Picked up Ys Book 1 & 2 over the weekend and have been playing evey chance I get. Getting ready to enter Darm Tower... this game is really fun and surprisingly addictive. For some reason, I love running into enemies to damage them. Didn't think I'd like that style of combat
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

jperryss

« Reply #1477 on: June 10, 2012, 12:56:10 PM »
Been playing Ninja Spirit on arcade mode the last couple days and finally cleared it. Level 3 and the final boss were BRUTAL. I can't believe how much harder this game is with one-hit deaths.

Also, I swear that there are more baddies in arcade mode.

MrFlutterPie

« Reply #1478 on: June 11, 2012, 11:08:43 AM »
I have been playing Blazing Lasers.  I just got it last week.  I've wanted it for so long but I never got it for whatever reason.  I got a good deal though :)

SMF

« Reply #1479 on: June 12, 2012, 09:46:07 AM »
Slowly going thru Neutopia on VC. Love the Zelda clones.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

CPTRAVE

« Reply #1480 on: June 13, 2012, 06:38:39 PM »
I am not playing anythign right now but as soon as I get my CD base unit I will be playing Cosmic Fantasy 2  8)

Lilgrafx

« Reply #1481 on: June 13, 2012, 07:46:08 PM »
Slowly going thru Neutopia on VC. Love the Zelda clones.

Have you ever played Golden Axe Warrior on the SMS?

Lilgrafx

« Reply #1482 on: June 17, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »
Made it to the space level in shockman before dinner

Bernie

« Reply #1483 on: June 17, 2012, 01:06:48 PM »
I dont play turbo games..... :-" :-" :-"

DrBread

« Reply #1484 on: June 17, 2012, 01:08:16 PM »
I've been playing a lot of Dragon Spirit, fun ass game.
I really like video games...